Here are a few starter tips on using your Clip-on Guitar Tuner GT-1 right away.
- After installing the battery, long press the button in front to turn on or turn off the tuner.
- Attach the tuner on the headstock.
- Short press the button in front to make a change of tuning item between G (Guitar), B (Bass), V (VIolin), U (Ukulele), C (Chromatic).
- Position the tuner by clipping on the part of musical instrument which vibrates distinctly, adjusting the tuner until you can see LCD display clearly.
- Then play your musical instrument.
- The string No and note name will be showed on the screen together when tuning.
Low: Indicator is on the left. LCD screen in white.
High: Indicator is on the right. LCD screen in white.
In Tune: Indicator is in the middle. LCD screen in green.
NOTE: When you tune a 12 strings guitar or a 5 strings bass, you should set the tuner to Chromatic mode. In Chromatic mode, i.e D note and D octave will show the same on the screen. Do also switch to Chromatic mode when you drop tune your instrument.